E-Cap 400 IU Capsule (Liquid Filled)
E-Cap 400 IU capsule is used in the treatment and prevention of Vitamin E deficiency. Oral supplements of E-Cap are essential in adults, even where there is fat malabsorption secondary to cholestasis. In chronic fat malabsorption, e.g. in cystic fibrosis, ataxia and visual scotomas which respond to vitamin E. More recently it has been suggested that, as a lipid-soluble antioxidant, vitamin E may reduce atherogenesis by protecting low-density lipoprotein from oxidation. If the intake of polyunsaturated fat is high, vitamin E intake should be increased.
Uses of E-Cap 400 IU
E-Cap 400 acts as an antioxidant in the human body. In addition, e-cap is indicated-
As a food supplement:
- Due to insufficient absorption of vitamin E from the intestines, to meet the deficiency of vitamin E in the body
- To meet the requirement for more vitamin E to take more polyunsaturated fatty acids with food
- To enhance the beauty of skin and hair
- As an antioxidant.
- In the treatment of vitamin E deficiency hemolytic anemia
- A decrease in the number of sperms in the male’s semen.
- In the case of men who are sterile, many times doctors recommend taking e-cap.
- Cardiovascular disease
- Heavy metal poisoning
- Hepatotoxin poisoning
- Hemolytic anemia
- Oxygen therapy
- In nutritional deficiency states.
Dosage and Administration
Physicians generally recommend consuming e-cap at 200 to 400 IU doses per day. Dosage and administration of E-Cap 400 IU by disease and age are given below.
- 200-400 IU per day for healthy hair and skins (External uses allowed to enhance beauty)
- 400-800 IU per day for a healthy heart.
- 200-400 IU per day for adults in vitamin-E deficiency diseases.
- 200 IU per day in vitamin-E deficiency diseases for children.
- Hemolytic anemia due to Vitamin E deficiency
- 400 IU per day in sickle-cell anemia.
- As an antioxidant
Vitamin E For Hair Loss
E-Cap 400 or Vitamin E protects hair loss and skin. The liquid inside the capsule should be mixed with regular pure oil, use the mixture on your hair smoothly and leave it for 2-3 hours. Then wash your hair with minimum heated water and shampoo. You have to follow this twice a week. I Hope, the results will be noticed within a week.
E-Cap 400 IU Price in Bangladesh
Each E-Cap 400 capsule price is 6.50 tk and a pack of 50’s is 325 tk. But the price may vary in different places and shops.
Vitamin E may impair the absorption of Vitamin A & function of Vitamin K and potentiates the effect of Warfarin.
Side Effects of E-Cap 400
Consuming more than 1 gm can lead to a number of side effects of e-cap 400 capsules.
- High blood pressure
- Feeling tired
- Tendency to increase peptic ulcers
- Excess fat
Special Note: The sexual demand may be increased a bit due to the long-term consumption of e-cap. According to the doctor’s advice, if you follow the rules, there are no side effects.
Pregnancy & Lactation
During pregnancy and lactation, there are no special side effects if you take e-cap in normal doses as per the doctor’s advice. However, excessive consumption is not allowed in all cases.
Precautions and Warnings
It may increase the risk of thrombosis in some patients, such as those taking estrogens. (those who take androgens). Therefore, people suffering from this disease should be careful with the advice of a doctor before taking vitamin E.
So far, there have been no contradictions for e-cap consumption.
Store in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C, Protect from light and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.